Safe working is the highest priority for service managers.
SafeActive helps to manage risks and monitor best practice for front-line work, to keep the public and your crews safe.
- Route Risk Assessments can be created and maintained online or on mobile devices.
- Routes and schedules automatically inherit these risk assessments to ensure crews always have the latest information.
- In-cab terminals give context-sensitive alerts to crews, either as they start work or as they approach the hazard.
- Vehicle telematics compare actual vehicle behaviour to route risks and immediately advise on common safety concerns.
- Routine and unplanned events can be remotely sampled and assessed for compliance using video and other sensor data.
- Crews have reliable and relevant safety information to hand at all times.
- Paper-free processes reduce administration and guarantee consistent information, whatever the channel.
- Risk assessments are consistently stored and can be updated by crews and supervisors in near-real-time.
- Automatic monitoring of key indicators such as reversing compliance, correct use of PPE and single-sided collections.
- Vehicle telematics alert you to the things you need to see, focussing your resources where they have the most benefit.
Download PDF file