Mobile and back-office tools for prioritised and optimised gully cleansing and maintenance.
Collective helps you focus on the right areas, fix gully and drainage problems fast and provide a fully online service to residents and road users.
Secure APIs open up all your service information.
- Real-time tracking of gully cleansing operations so you always know which were serviced, what condition they were in and if they need further work.
- Optimisation tools improve route planning by dynamically generating the best route each day. Avoid traffic hot spots, increase productivity and target those gullies most in need of cleansing.
- Collective integrates tightly with contact centre and online CRM systems. Collective can put gully data such as date last cleansed, next action and high-priority gullies on your website and directly message interested parties whenever a gully is cleaned.
- Gully-related issues reported to the council are routed automatically to the service without any paper.
- Citizens value transparency and online engagement is a low-cost and popular way to increase satisfaction.
- The service becomes evidence-based, targeting cleansing operations where they are needed most to reduce flood risks and traffic problems associated with blocked gullies.
- Automated and paper-free workflows reduce administrative overheads and reporting workloads, so you can focus on getting the job done whilst reducing service costs.
Download PDF file