Garden waste schemes have proven very popular with residents and are increasingly becoming opt-in or subscription-based services, often generating substantial revenues.
Collective makes garden waste schemes simple for councils and their residents by handling the whole operation from sign-up to collection.
- Integrates with all major web platforms, including Jadu, Goss and FirmStep.
- Instant validation of sign-up or renewals, including suitability of premises, previous exclusions and existing subscriptions.
- Immediate assignment of collection day.
- Automated workflows deliver containers, licence tags and/or welcome packs.
- In-cab system monitors service delivery.
- Integrated route analysis, sequencing and optimisation options.
- Real-time reports of sign-up rates, weight trends, round balance and capacity.
- Process thousands of subscriptions and renewals without administrative input and with very low transaction costs.
- Interactive web forms guide residents through sign-up in a single process, including payment and full confirmation of service and collection arrangements.
- Accept subscriptions year-round with automatic scheduling and optimisation options keeping rounds balanced and within capacity.
- Deliver a top-quality, transparent service with our range of mobile and in-cab information systems.
- Increases service value and retention rates.
Download PDF file
Case Study: West Suffolk Councils