Graffiti and fly-tipping are damaging to the local environment and without consistent action can quickly become a large-scale problem.
Collective has the tools to ensure you respond within service levels, prioritise urgent cases and take effective enforcement action against offenders.
- Integrate with web forms, mobile apps and CRM to consolidate all incidents and communicate action plans and progress.
- Prioritise based on severity, location and service levels, and identify issues on private or non-Council land.
- Gather photographic and video evidence before clean-up and after.
- Officers can report incidents in the field, including ‘find and fix’ issues.
- Case management tracks and consolidates current and historic incidents by offenders and records all activity and communication through to prosecution.
- Meet your SLAs with automatic prioritisation and specific alerts when incidents are approaching or breaching service levels.
- Improve productivity with automatic deduplication, map views of incident locations and mobile working tools.
- Automatically identify incidents on private land and offer commercial services.
- Improve satisfaction with online updates to cases backed by photos before and after.
- Communicate performance to residents and elected members with ward-based reporting of incidents and responses.
Download PDF file