Even relatively small councils have 100s of thousands of waste bins to manage. Large cities may have millions, but of course, residents care most about their own!
Collective integrates the ordering, delivery and management of bin stocks into your service so you can deliver and maintain bins more quickly at lower cost.
- Unlimited number of bins in any combination of size, colour, waste type and material, plus bin sharing for bulk bins, high-rise and HMOs.
- Support for serial numbers, barcodes and RFID tag identities with function to relocate, retire or repurpose bins, maintaining full history.
- Collective mobile devices automatically schedule and record container deliveries without human intervention, including bulk deliveries to newbuild developments.
- Automated workflows respond to crew reports such as bin damaged or ‘lost in vehicle’.
- Integrate bin data with web forms for intelligent garden waste subscription and bin damage reporting facilities.
- Zero-administration responses to common scenarios such as lost or damaged bins improve service and significantly reduce costs.
- Accurate bin and container information allows implementation of better online services, such as garden waste subscriptions.
- Optimised and combined bin delivery and repair routes increase productivity, cut waiting times and reduce delivery and repair costs.
- Detailed information about bin weights and presentation rates drives better planning, pricing and service delivery, with or without bin tags.
Download PDF file